CAMP HOPE June 25-28, 2023
If you prefer to register by mail, please email the camp office for a registration form at: email@example.com
Camp Hope is a fun and exciting church camp, free of charge to children
of incarceration. To qualify for Camp Hope you and your child must meet
- Child must be 5-15 years of age
- One or both parents must be in jail or prison.
- Parent/guardian must write a thank you to their child’s sponsor while their child is at camp.
If you would like to register your child; please email our office
at: firstname.lastname@example.org to request a camp registration form. Please be sure
to contact us if for any reason your child cannot make it to camp. We
have a limited number of spaces for those attending.
Miracle Hills Ranch
35556 West 200th Avenue
Bethany, MO 64424
What to pack:
- Twin size bedding & pillow
- Towels & toiletries
- Swimsuit and sunscreen
- 1 outfit for each day with comfortable clothes
- 1 Set of warm clothes for cool weather
- sandals or flip flops to wear to pool
- any medication needed
- Bible if you have one available to bring.
FUN THINGS AT CAMP:
While at camp our children will have fun with the following activities:
- Chapel twice a day
- Small group devotions
- Swimming pool/Waterslide
- Paddle Boats/Canoes
- Game Room
- Hayride and Campfire
- Sports Lessons
- Awards Night
- No money is needed-everything is provided!
- Camp begins at 4:00pm on Sunday and ends at 9:30am on Wednesday
WILL THE OLDER CAMPERS BE WITH THE YOUNGER CAMPERS?
Children ages 5-10 and teens ages 11-15 will have separate chapel and devotion times as well as some recreation times.
For registration form email: email@example.com